Valentine’s day is fast approaching and you may be looking for special ways to show your feelings to a loved one. Long-distance couples who don’t get to spend a lot of time together often put extra emphasis and attention on this special day.
With the little time you spend in each other’s company, it is especially important to take every opportunity to share your love. Long-distance relationship quotes can help you share those feelings in the most romantic way this February!
Fun Ways to Share these Quotes
The good thing is, you can get really creative with these long distance quotes.
There is no one best way to wish someone a happy Valentine’s day. However, if you need some inspiration, we have some ideas that might help you celebrate this day of love.
Here’s how you can use long-distance Valentine’s day quotes in a unique way:
- Text messages – romantic valentine’s day messages are easy and simple. If you’re the type of couple that likes simplicity, then you might just share the quote that you like over a text. After all, it’s the intention and the meaning of the words you share that matter most!
- You can text different quotes to your special person throughout the entire day if you want them to REALLY feel appreciated!
- Send them a card – this one is classic. The most perfect Valentine’s day cards will include something personal from you. Add in one of the long distance relationship quotes from our list below, and you’re all set!
- Send them an electronic card – make the message more special by sending a beautiful image with a quote about long-distance love. You don’t even have to create it yourself – scroll down and save one of the quote images we shared in this article!
- Print out a quote (you can use our images if you want), frame it, and send it to your loved one so they can hang it on the wall or put it up on their desk, for example. This way, every time they look at this item in their home, they will be reminded of your love.
- Love letters – now, if you want to level up a bit for this special occasion, you might want to consider writing an actual love letter. Feel free to include one of the beautiful quotes from our list in your love letter! I know what you’re thinking – the last time you wrote a letter to someone was probably many, MANY years ago. Don’t worry, you don’t have to make it complicated. Just tell your loved one that they are a wonderful person and how much you love and miss them. You don’t have to be a poet or a professional writer, as long as those sweet words come from your heart.
- Add one of the quotes on a little love note and attach it to a gift you’re sending. This is a great way to make a store-bought gift more personal and romantic.
- If you want to share your love with the entire world, you can share a romantic picture of you two on social media, using one of the below quotes as a caption.
- Print one of the quotes on a t-shirt, or a mug. There are so many companies doing custom t-shirts, mugs, and so much more! Choose an item, and choose a quote you want to put on it – they will do the rest. This way, you get two in one – Valentine’s day gift for your partner, which is also a heartfelt message from you to them.
Those are just some of the ways you can make your Happy Valentine’s Day wishes to stand out. Have fun and get creative on this beautiful day celebrating love.
Now, let’s get to the quotes!
Long-Distance Valentine’s Day Quotes for Your Partner
- “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” – Ranata Suzuki
- “Distance means so little, when someone means so much.” – Tom McNeal
- “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” – Donna Lynn Hope
- “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Gandhi
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
- “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Khalil Gibran
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” – Gemma Troy
- ““The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time.” – Stephenie Meyer
- “With love and patience, nothing is impossible.” – Daisaku Ikeda
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
- “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Love has no age, no limit; and no death.” – John Galsworthy
- “I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.” – Vita Sackville-West
- ““I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood
- “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.” – Ranata Suzuki
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.” – Pablo Neruda
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
- “Time is the longest distance between two places.” – Tennesse Williams
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “I have late night conversations with the moon; he tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you.” – S.L. Gray
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Rafael Ortiz
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.” – Frank Sinatra
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)” – E.E. Cummings
- “Ocean separates lands, not souls.” – Munia Khan
- “To love at all is to be vulnerable.” – C.S. Lewis
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Wolf
Cute Romantic Valentine Messages
Yup, this is a bonus! If you are looking for cute long-distance Valentine’s message ideas (not necessarily quotes from famous people), we’ve got you too! Check out the list below.
- You can see a person, even if miles separate you. I see you every single day.
- Distance only gives me a reason to love you more.
- My love will travel as far as it needs to. It has no limits.
- Even though you are miles away, you make me feel loved every single day.
- It doesn’t matter where I am – I’m yours.
- Distance reached us to cherish each other even more.
- When I miss you, I just look into my heart, and there I find you.
- In times of separation, my love for you only deepens.
- I am always there with you, and I am always here for you.
- The distance is temporary – our love is forever.
- We are far away from each other, but you’re still the closest one to my heart.
- The longer you wait for something, the more you will appreciate it.
- Love is stronger than distance.
- We might be in different places but I take you with me everywhere I go.
- You are always in my mind and in my soul.
- I would wait as long as it takes to be with you.
- I wish I were this text message so I could travel so fast and be in your arms this very second.
- I guess missing you is just how my heart reminds me that I love you.
- One day there will be no distance between you and me.
- I am so lucky to have someone that makes separating from them so difficult. I love you!
I hope by now you found the best words to express your feelings to your loved one. Have a wonderful Valentine’s day and I hope these quotes help you in keeping your long-distance relationship strong!
Don’t forget to pin this for later. 🙂